1. Universidad Nacional Experimental Francisco de Miranda Programa de Educacin U.C. Ingls I Lic. Aurimar Hernndez B. Santa Ana de Coro, Mayo 2010
2. En el Idioma Ingls al igual que en espaol existen diferentes tipos de tiempos para expresar las acciones realizadas por alguien o algo. stos pueden ser simples o compuestos. Simple Perfecto Continuo Continuo Perfecto
3. FORMS STRUCTURE PAST PRESENT FUTURE MAIN AUXILIARY VERB I work I will Normal I worked She works work SIMPLE I do not I did not work I wont Negative do Base work She does work not work I will past I had I have PERFECT have have participle worked worked worked I was I am I will be CONTINUOUS be -ing working working working I will I had CONTINUOUS I have been have have been -ing been PERFECT working been working working
4. Presente Simple Futuro Pasado Simple Simple
5. I work on a research. He works on a research. I worked on that research last year. I will work on my research next month.
7. Base Past Past Form Simple Participle La regla es simple con los verbos regulares: finish finished finished Su pasado simple y el pasado participio stop stopped stopped siempre terminan en -ed work worked worked Pero con los verbos irregulares, no existe una regla: Algunas veces el verbo cambia Take Took Taken completamente: Algunas veces cambia Sing Sang Sung solo partes: Algunas veces no existe ningun cut cut cut cambio:
8. Presente Continuo Futuro Pasado Continuo Continuo
9. I am working on a research. I was working on this research, but Ill finish it later. I will be working on my next research really soon.
10. PRESENTE PERFECTO FUTURO PASADO PERFECTO PERFECTO
11. I have worked on a research. I had worked on this research, but I did not finish it. I will have worked on that research for two years in december.
12. PRESENTE PERFECTO CONTINUO FUTURO PASADO PERFECTO PERFECTO CONTINUO CONTINUO
13. I have been working on a research. I had been working on this research, but I dropped it. I will have been working on that research for two years by the time I finish it.
14. Es una forma de expresin que se usa para describir acciones sin que sea necesario decir quin las ejecuta, ejecut o ejecutar y tambin para describir procesos. to be y un verbo en participio pasado. En los casos donde se menciona la persona o cosa que ejecuta la accin normalmente va acompaada por la palabra BY.
15. FORMACIN Se usa el verbo be como verbo auxiliar y luego el participio pasado de un verbo principal ya sea regular o Irregular . to the take The patient is operating n room Verb To Verb be in P . .P
16. EJEMPLOS USOS Hablar sobre The companys activities are acciones sin divided into six business areas. decir quin las hace. The product is tested, Describir packed, and loaded for procesos distribution Para The theory of basic needs was mencionar introduced by Abraham a la persona Maslow. que ejecuta la accin
17. 1. Present 2. Present perfect The patience is treated The patience has been treated The patience is being treated The patience has been being treated 3. Past 4. Past perfect The patience was treated The patience had been treated The patience was being treated The patience had been being treated 6. Future perfect 5. Future The patience will have been treated The patience will be treated The patience will have been being The patience will be being treated treated 8. Future perfect (going to) 7. Future (going to) The patience is going to have been The patience is going to be treated treated 10. Future perfect in past 9. Future in past The patience was going to have been The patience was going to be treated treated 11. Conditional 12. Conditional perfect The patience would be treated The patience would have been treated 13. Modals 14. Modals + have The patience (can, could, ...) be The patience (can, could, ...) have treated been treated The patience (can, could, ...) be The patience (can, ...) have been being treated being treated